Webinar Recap: Managing and Assessing Co-Ops with Symplicity’s Experiential Learning Module
As we prepare students for the workforce in the 21st century, the benefits and attributes of co-op education have never been more relevant. Co-ops help students build the necessary bridges between work and learning by integrating classroom discussions with real-world experiences. On the flip side, colleges and universities benefit from co-op by building better relationships with business and increasing student recruitment. Higher education institutions that adopt a co-op approach can use CSM by Symplicity to manage the entire co-op lifecycle.
Last week, we hosted a webinar with Wentworth Institute of Technology to learn how a co-op school uses the Experiential Learning Module to assess its cooperative education program. During the webinar, attendees discussed best practices for setting up assessment protocols and mapping evaluation questions from student and employer feedback. Click below to access the presentation materials, as well as handouts for helping employers navigate the Experiential Module.
- Managing and Assessing Co-Ops with Symplicity’s Experiential Learning Module (PDF)
- Overview of Wentworth’s Cooperative Education Program
- How a Co-op School Uses the Experiential Learning Module: System Guide
- How to Post a Position on WitWorks
- How to Request an On-Campus Interview
- Co-Op Average Hourly Salaries